We are a Mississippi Licensed Contractor and all shelters exceed FEMA requirements.
Safe Haven Safe Rooms. “When only the best will do!”
Advantages of the Safe Haven Steel Saferooms
- F5 Tornado Rated
- Destroys debris on impact rather than absorbing it
- Bullet resistant to all normal handguns and shotguns (Deluxe Unit)
- Installs in as little as two hours by certified personnel
- Meets all city legal codes across all 50 states
- Rooms may be moved, should you move or build, if installed in a garage
- No need to thicken slab beyond building codes (per FEMA)
- New construction installs before walls go up or garage install in pre-built homes
- Can be installed as outdoor unit if special slab is poured to our specs
- Can be special ordered as a panel system for existing rooms
Strongest safe room in the industry. Full 3/16″ plate steel walls (can be upgraded to 1/4″ for an additional fee), 1/4 thick 2″x2″ square tubing is used for our reinforcement of walls and ceiling. This unit is capable of supporting over 120,000 lbs stacked on top of it (about 25 cars). Can add commercial, non-drillable grade class 1 deadbolts. Has 3/4″ cold rolled pins inside to hold it secure for the storm, but also acts like a vault or storage cabinet for valuables or firearms. This unit is bullet resistant to all class 1 handguns and shotguns.
Additional Channel Bracing in Ceiling.
Sizes available: 4’x6′, 4’x8′, 6’x6′, 6’x8′, 8’x8′, 8’x10′. Custom sizes are available as well. Call for details.